WEF Discussions — Now on LinkedIn!

WEF is pleased to announce the creation of free LinkedIn groups associated with its technical discussion forum topics. Through these LinkedIn groups, members will be able to view and participate in discussions, as well as communicate with one another via direct messages. Share your experiences and knowledge, ask questions and respond to other discussions as frequently as you like!

You must have a LinkedIn profile to join a LinkedIn group; you can create your profile here. If you already have a LinkedIn profile, all you need to do is submit a request to join one or all of the following groups:

Water Environment Federation (Main) | Biosolids | Collection Systems | Nutrients | Stormwater 
Utility Management | Water Reuse | Water for Jobs | Watershed Management | Laboratory Practices 

RSS Feed Print
ATL LIMS
bugs4me
Posted: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:12 PM

We just purchased a new ATL LIMS.  When we are entering data with QC, as far as we can tell, the only way to identify them are by login numbers and not by sites.  We think this might cause major problems.  Just today, when entering data in our old LIMS, I encounterd a mistake on the site name, with the new LIMS, I would not have caught this because of just having a number.  If anyone is using ATL and have any ideas or shortcuts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bugs

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:23 AM

I spoke with a rep at ATL and learned the following:

Modifying Column Headings -  You can change fields, also known as column headings. This can be done on existing fields and user-defined fields.  However, the fonts cannot be modified on individual screens. Users can make global windows display changes. This would affect everything on the computer.

Our current Telecation LIMS allows us to add or subtract fields in various forms as we see fit.  I noticed that our QC forms don't have Sample ID, on ly Sample Numbers and we don't have any problems with mixing things up.

Good luck.