Energy & Water 2013: Integrated Solutions for Advancing Technology and Management
Nashville Convention Center
Conference: May 6 - 9, 2013
Exhibition: May 6 - 8, 2013
Kentucky-Tennessee Water Environment Assocation
Water Environment Research Foundation
Alliance to Save Energy
American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
Alliance for Water Efficiency
5 Top Reasons to attends this year's Energy and Water Conference in Nashville:
- Workshops focus on Performance Contracting 101 and Driver’s Ed for the WEF Energy Roadmap to Sustainable Energy Management at Water and Wastewater Utilities.
- Hear about the U.S. Department of Energy’s new water and energy team initiatives from Dr. Holmes Hummel.
- All three days of programming highlight advances in energy generation from wastewater including biogas and fuel cells, energy efficiency and alternative project delivery at water and wastewater utilities.
- Hear new research unveiled by Dr. Cynthia Truelove, the Director of Stanford University’s Water-Energy Research Initiative.
- Power Day, Wednesday, May 8th, offers a full day of programming focusing
on water energy issues from the Electric Utility perspective.
The Water Environment Federation and its cooperating partners are pleased to announce a conference focused on the water-energy nexus that showcases the state of the art in integrated resource management and sustainability. This conference provides an opportunity for the water and power sectors to examine technologies that can lead to energy neutrality, recovery of useful products, and minimization of resources at water and wastewater treatment plants. For more detailed information about the conference, check out the draft program below:
Conference Brochure (PDF)
For questions please contact the following: