Residuals and Biosolids 2013: Emerging Opportunities for Sustainable Resource Recovery
May 5 - 8, 2013
Nashville Convention Center
Become a Sponsor at Residuals and Biosolids & Energy and Water 2013...
Take advantage of these sponsorship opportunities to reach this targeted audience!
Benefit from an integrated marketing and promotional campaign that positions your organization as a premier source for solutions and advice. If you've invested in a booth, consider sponsoring to extend branding beyond your display.
WEF Training & Educational Event Sponsorships put your business (and brand image) in front of more than 800 water quality professionals in your market base. Sponsorships enhance your company’s visibility and create greater awareness for your branding, products and/or services in the minds of the conference attendees. Don't miss your chance to attract their attention outside of the exhibition.
As a sponsor you receive:
- Sign at the sponsored event identifying your company as the sponsor
- Logo listed in the conference program as company sponsor
- Exhibitors Only: Logo enhanced exhibitor directory listing in conference program
- Exhibitors Only: Logo enhanced online exhibitor directory listing with hyperlink
1. Select a sponsorship that connects your company with the
Refreshment Breaks - Exhibitor Exclusive
Opening General Session
Conference Luncheons - Exhibitor Exclusive
Networking Reception - Exhibitor Exclusive
Conference Proceedings - *NEW*
Mobile App - *NEW*
Wi-Fi - *NEW*
See Sponsorship Brochure for details.
audience you want to reach and that fits your desired level
of recognition and budget.
2. Register for your selected sponsorship as early as possible to
take advantage of all pre-conference and onsite recognition.
Questions about Sponsoring?
Exhibition Sales Coordinator
Request Exhibition Information
Already a Sponsor?
Exhibition Operations Coordinator
phone: 703-684-2400 ext.7741