Water and Energy 2015: Opportunities for Energy and Resource Recovery in the Changing World
June 8 – 10, 2015
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Being a conference sponsor leverages your business (and brand image) presence in front of 200 water quality professionals in your market base. Sponsorships enhance your company’s visibility and create greater awareness for your branding, products and/or services in the minds of the conference attendees.
Benefit from an integrated marketing and promotional campaign that positions your organization as a premier source for solutions and advice. Each opportunity offers multiple branding exposures before, during and after the show at price points designated for any marketing plan. Don’t miss your chance to attract their attention with this marketing investment.
Water and Energy Sponsorship Packages
Pavilion Sponsorship (Exhibitor Exclusive)
• Full-page color advertisement in the conference program or mobile app banner
• Company logo included on exhibit hall pavilion carpet clings
• Overall Water & Energy Conference-Wide Sponsorship benefits
Water & Energy Conference-Wide Sponsorship (available to 3)
• Logo accompanying sponsorship directory listing in the conference program
• Logo accompanying sponsorship directory listing online and in mobile app, if exhibiting
• Logo-enhanced exhibitor directory listing in conference program, only for conference exhibitors
• Branding on signage recognizing all sponsors on display for the duration of the conference
• Logo recognition on corresponding sponsor slide at the Opening General Session
• One-time pull of pre-registered or final attendee lists in Excel format, if not exhibiting
• Sponsor badge ribbons
See Sponsorship Brochure for details
1. Select a sponsorship that connects your company with the audience you want to reach and that fits your desired level of recognition and budget.
2. Register for your selected sponsorship as early as possible to take advantage of all pre-conference and onsite recognition.
Questions about Sponsoring?
Sarah Evans Moretti
Assistant Manager, Exhibition Sales
Already a Sponsor?
Sponsorship Sales Coordinator