The Utility Management Conference™ 2014: Making Progress More Apparent
February 25 – 28, 2014
Hyatt Regency Savannah
Being a conference sponsor leverages your business (and brand image) presence in front of 500 water quality professionals in your market base. Sponsorships enhance your company’s visibility and create greater awareness for your branding, products and/or services in the minds of the conference attendees.
Benefit from an integrated marketing and promotional campaign that positions your organization as a premier source for solutions and advice. Each opportunity offers multiple branding exposures before, during and after the show at price points designated for any marketing plan. Don’t miss your chance to attract their attention with this marketing investment.
Overall Sponsor Benefits (except for hotel/advertising sponsorships):
• Logo with sponsorship directory listing including company description and website in the conference program
• Logo enhanced online sponsorship directory listing including hyperlink to company website on www.wef.org/UtilityManagement2014
• Branding on signage recognizing all sponsors on display for the duration of the conference
• Pre-registered and Final attendee lists in Excel® format
• Logo on sponsor slide recognizing all sponsors at the Opening General Session
• Sponsor badge ribbons
Tote Bags (exclusive) production included SOLD
Lanyards (exclusive) production included
Giveaway Item of Your Choice (exclusive) production included Water Bottle SOLD
Conference Proceedings on USB (exclusive) production included
On-Site Event Sponsorships-
Wednesday Opening General Session
Tuesday Workshop Refreshment Breaks
Wednesday Networking Reception
Hotel /Advertising Sponsorships-
Hotel Key Cards and/or Sleeves (exclusive) production included
Hotel Guest Room On-Door Door Drop per night (distribution only)
Hotel Guest Room In-Room Door Drop per night (distribution only)
Hotel Lobby Gobo
Hotel Reader Board Advertising in Lobby, 2nd Floor and outside Meeting Rooms
See Sponsorship Brochure for details.
1. Select a sponsorship that connects your company with the audience you want to reach and that fits your desired level of recognition and budget.
2. Register for your selected sponsorship as early as possible to take advantage of all pre-conference and onsite recognition.
Questions about Sponsoring?
Sarah Evans Moretti
Assistant Manager, Exhibition Sales
Already a Sponsor?
Exhibition Operations Coordinator
phone: 703-684-2400 ext. 7741