Algae Bioreactors as a Cost-Effective Approach for Enhanced Nutrient Removal – Approaching it from all Sides
04/29/2014 - 1:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
- The Research Side – Enhanced Nutrient Removal Using Encapsulated Algae in a Waste Stream
- The Engineering Side – Algal Nutrient Removal vs Conventional Denitrification Process, an Evaluation Matrix
- The Utility Side – In-Plant Benefits of Algal Nutrient Removal
- Margie Mulholland, Old Dominion University
- Katherine C. Filippino, Old Dominion University
- Chris Wilson, Greeley and Hansen
- Charles Bott, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Amit Pramanik, WERF (Moderator)
This webcast is being offered at no charge, and is available for sponsorship. Please register through GoToWebinar.
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. Log-on information will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the webcast. Included in this email will be information regarding attendance verification, PDH distribution, and procedures to follow during the live event.
Water Environment Research Foundation (WERF)
Questions about this webcast should be sent to email@example.com.