Perspectives on Pipeline Renewal
07/28/2010 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
This webcast has now passed. Please check the Webcasts
page for information on any plans for future offerings. If you are interested in viewing the webcast recording, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Owner/Engineer/Contractor interaction leads to project efficiency
- Case Study: Performance based rehabilitation contracting
- Understanding and selecting the right technique
- Effective Quality Assurance/Quality Control strategies
- What is possible? Pushing the lining envelope
Catherine Morley, PE, RJN
Sarah C. White
& Crystal Fleet, King County (WA)
Denise C. McClanahan, PE, Reynolds Inliner, LLC
- Jim Paluch, Joint
Meeting of Essex and Union Counties (Moderator)
- Tina Wolff, PE, Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) may be earned for
participation in a webcast. Please note: webcast participants are responsible
for exploring their state requirements to have their educational credits
approved for credit.
This webcast was
sponsored and coordinated by the WEF Collection System Committee.
Questions? Please contact WEF Member
Services at 1-800-666-0206 or via email at email@example.com.