Sustainable Residuals Use Subcommittee
The Sustainablel Residuals Use Subcommittee is a part of the Residuals and Biosolids Committee.
- To promote the beneficial reuse of Animal, Municipal, and Industrial residuals through scientific and environmentally sound management.
- To promote mutually beneficial relationships between agricultural, industrial, and municipal residuals generators to solve common problems without increased use of resources.
- To promote cooperation between government agencies, associations, corporations and the public to improve professional education and the management of agricultural, industrial, and municipal residuals.
- To identify stakeholders key to the beneficial reuse of residuals.
- To identify common needs, expectations, and opportunities between stakeholders.
- To identify existing association meetings, conferences, seminars sharing information on the beneficial reuse of residuals.
- To facilitate workshops and conferences to promote beneficial use of residuals.
- To identify financial resources to facilitate beneficial reuse of residuals.
Lynne H. Moss, 2009-2012
Camp Dresser & Mckee
12357-A Riat Trace, Pkwy, Suite 210
Austin, TX 78727
|Please complete this form if you would like to be listed on this page as a State or NRCS Certified Conservation or Nutrient Planner, Crop Advisor, Soil Scientist, Soil Classifier or Agronomist.
Ben Davis, 2009-2012
2501 Greenbelt Road
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Tel: 817-571-9391 x224
703-684-2400 ext. 7060 Tel.