Help WEF tweet about #WEFTEC14. Feel free to personalize any of the example tweets provided below!
- Make sure you register for @WEFTEC on March 31st to receive the best rate! http://bit.ly/bbPiL5
- Become a @WEForg member to receive the best rate for #WEFTEC14 http://bit.ly/1irxqmf
- Join us for @WEFTEC in New Orleans, LA from Sept 27 - Oct 1. It's a can't miss-it event http://bit.ly/bbPiL5
- Learn more about the dynamic speakers and technical sessions that will be offered at @WEFTEC http://bit.ly/bTOYes
- Here is why you should attend @WEFTEC http://bit.ly/attdweftec
- Water pros, did you know you can receive CEUs and PDHs at #WEFTEC14 Learn more http://bit.ly/bbPiL5
- #WEFTEC14 registration opens March 31st! Make sure you tell a water professional or friend http://bit/ly/weftecreg
- Mark your calendar and Make THE Water Quality Event YOUR Water Quality Event #WEFTEC14 http://bit.ly/bbPIL5
- #WEFTEC14 features nearly 1,000 presentations, 31 workshops, 8 facility tours, exhibitor showcase and more http://bit.ly/bbPIL5
Officials Handles: @WEFTEC and @WEForg
Official Hashtags for WEFTEC 2014: #WEFTEC14, #OpsChallenge, #WEFService (WEF Service Project)
Click here to view the WEFMAX Webinar held on Feb 20, 2014
New York WEA and New Jersey WEA will host a joint WEFMAX March 26 - 28
Montana WEA will host April 16 - 18
Michigan WEA will host April 30 - May 2
WEA of South Carolina will host May 21 - 23
Questions, contact WEF Staff Dianne Crilley.
MAs have 24/7 access to pulling their membership information through online reports. Three documents have been prepared to assist MAs in using the online report systems.
- The WEF Demographics document is a data dictionary of WEF demographic codes and descriptions.
- The WEF MA Online Report Description document describes all the reports, their functionality and output.
- The MA Online Report and the MA Rebate Report provides information on how to access and run the reports.
Contact WEF Staff, Marissa Adawag should you need assistance.
MA Discount on WEF Training Products
WEF now offers Member Associations a special discount on purchase of WEF technical publications and manuals of practice. Discounted rates are based on number of items ordered and will range from 25% to 40% off of list price. The Member Association must pay the shipping charges and purchases are non-refundable. To order, please contact WEF Customer Service Center at 800.666.0206 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how you like this program.
Member Association Job Openings
Many board members have never had to face the daunting, time-consuming process involved in MA Staff transition. Hiring can represent a fresh opportunity for the board and MA Staff to clarify roles, set expectations, and build the trust and respect that are central to effective nonprofit governance. WEF now offers to MAs the opportunity to post MA Professional Staff position openings on the WEF Job Openings site on wef.org at no cost to the MA. The postings are listed strictly as a courtesy to WEF Member Associations for recruitment of their MA professional staff positions. The MA would be required to have a valid link on their website and must advise WEF when the link on wef.org should be removed as the position becomes filled. For more information contact email@example.com.
WATER’S WORTH IT™ Materials