Low Energy Process Control
01/23/2013 - 1:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
WEF members have unlimited
access to this and other live and archived webcasts via WEFCOM by Clicking Here.
Interested in becoming an
all-access WEF Member? Learn More Here
Explore more archived webcasts
and other online products that are available for sale to non-members at the Knowledge Center
Participate in this featured webcast as an advanced screening of
programming for the upcoming Energy and Water 2013 Conference in May. This webcast will
examine fundamentals, strategies and opportunities, and present several case
studies that deal with different aspects of process control. Several specific
topics will be discussed including the following:
- Control fundamentals
- Aeration control strategies
- Energy savings of
selected case studies
- Efficient nutrient removal under
low dissolved oxygen concentrations
- Fundamentals of SND and nitrite
- Opportunities and threats
- Case studies
- High-rate activated sludge system for carbon removal
- Evolution of high-rate activated sludge system
- Fundamentals and
- Leiv Rieger, inCTRL Solutions Inc.
- Jose Jimenez, Brown and Caldwell
- Andy Shaw, Black & Veatch (Moderator)
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency
to determine if you qualify.
Questions about this webcast
should be sent to email@example.com.