Be a Voice for Water: How to Use the WATER'S WORTH IT Campaign in Your Community - Webcast Recording
03/22/2012 - 2:00 - 3:00 PM
WEF is launching its new WATER'S WORTH IT messaging campaign to the water sector on World Water Day, March 22. Join us for this special webcast to learn more about the campaign and how you can use it to help raise awareness about the value and importance of water, water-related issues, and the water profession. By joining our voices behind this campaign, each of us can contribute to a positive change. Our Unity. WATER'S WORTH IT!
- Jeff Eger, Executive Director, Water Environment Federation
- Matt Bond, President, Water Environment Federation
- Karen Pallansch, General Manager, Alexandria Sanitation Authority
- Lori Harrison, Director, Public Information, Water Environment Federation
- Tim Williams, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Water Environment Federation
This is a no-charge webcast.
View the Webcast Recording
Questions about this webcast should be sent to email@example.com.