Gravity & Pressure Pipelines: Inspection and Assessment
06/17/2009 - Past Webcast
This webcast has now passed. Please check the Webcasts page for information on any plans for future offerings. If you are interested in viewing the webcast recording, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategic pipeline identification
- Innovative and cost-effective approaches to pipeline inspection
- Proactive Pipeline Risk Management System
- Integration with Computer Maintenance Management Systems
- Alan McCloskey, AMTec Surveying, Inc.
- Michael S. Higgins & Chris Carroll, Pure Technologies
- Rich Cunningham, City of Albany, California
- Tina Wolff, P.E., Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
- Jim Paluch, Joint Meeting of Essex & Union Counties
This webcast was organized with the support of the WEF Collection Systems Committee.